Towards one direction.

#ootd
I've no idea what to wear yesterday, so I thot of wearing my bro's oversized shirt. He gave it to me, not that I borrowed from him cus I've no more shirt to wear.

We first headed to Salvation Army to donate our bags, shoes, clothes and more. Finally it's gone from our house! I cleared quite a few stuffs, but still left w some bags I've forgotten to take out, and some unwanted magazines :( 

Lunch-dinner at Ah Mei Cafe @ Rail Mall, then sist drove us to different places. I felt my hip getting wider and wider, butt more and more sore cus I sat in the car for reallyyyyyy long! I stayed on twitter so much that my battery drained minute after minute. 

Finally decided to get off from car at Woodlands Waterfront! I was really reluctant to come here bcus I see nothing special but for the sake of my sore butt..............

#nofilter
(I don't care how these hashtags annoy you cus you thot it's only used in twitter, I'm still gonna use it here, and anywhere else I want to.)

I'm amazed by the quality of Sony Xperia Arc S camera. I really didn't expect it to be comparable to any digital cameras. After all, it's just a phone camera. At least that's what it seemed to me initially. But it definitely proved me wrong now! Love it! :-)


I'm really sad here cus.............. I didn't know that Pudding Camera was that bad on computer. The quality was AWESOME (I swear with my phone) when viewed on my phone, but it's really blur when I tried uploading them here! Sorry bout that :(

Nevertheless I tried doing thiis so that I could share w you guys some beautiful sceneries I took there!





Aren't they amazing? I totally love the sunset view. I wish I could witness sun setting and sun rising by the beach w my lifetime partner some day. /fantasizing/

Some details can't really be seen here since I used my digicam to take those photo shown in my phone! Hope you still find it beautiful :)



It really looked as if I went to do some highlights/streaks of brown. But really, I didn't! It's just pure natural lighting and natural brownish-black hair of mine. Bahahaha!

Some past photos I took. Did I show you guys?! Sorry if they're repeated! There were supposed to be some more but once again, it's Pudding Camera's fault!


I'll try to cut down the number of times of blogging, since O's is REALLY NEARING and I SHOULD BE busy with preparing for it. After seeing my Prelim results, I thot I should be working EVEN HARDER to achieve even better results. I know I can. The results told me so, at least. I could've scored sooo much better. But let bygones by bygones. I'll strive towards my goal now. You too! :)

Cheers!
x.