Gushcloud

Hi guys! I've just joined something new to me and MAYBE new to some of you out there! It's GUSHCLOUD! Let me just briefly introduce to you what's Gushcloud all about, since I'm still pretty new to this!

Basically, it's a platform for you to GUSH about things you like mainly in the form of photos and videos! Anyone and everyone can view your profile, and interact with your posts! It acts like Tumblr, where people reblog your posts to share or simply LIKE it! Also, people can choose to subscribe to you, just like how people follow you on Twitter/Tumblr/Blogger! Gushcloud also allows you to indicate your mood level - Sad, shocked, angry/unhappy/happy!

Another cool thing about Gushcloud is that, you can really earn cash as you gush! By sharing the campaigns available under the Gushcloud Rewards! Each campaign has its own GP, usually 39GP! As long as you hit a number of GP, you'll earn some SGD! For real! I've yet to hit so high yet, so I'll slowly accumulate and see if I really get the money! You'll be able to get them from Paypal or simply by Bank Transfer! Change your setting at here :)

To sign up for Gushcloud, you can simply do so in 3 different ways : Sign in thru Twitter/Facebook. If you don't have these 2, simply sign up here!

If you need any help regarding this, feel free to Formspring me! I'll try my very best to help! :-)

Click here to view my profile!

Happy exploring GUSHCLOUD!

x.

No comments:

Post a Comment