Happy Teachers' Day!

Okay hi guys were you all expecting me to blog yesterday? Hahaha anw yep here I am again! I'm currently short of photos to post so you might see some photos taken from Insta! I haven't been heading out these days cus........ it's just too boring and i'm busy w school yet again.

TUESDAY
Lunch the other day with my sister!

The service that day was really good. Maybe it's bcus there wasn't much people since I headed there right after I was dismissed at 1:15PM. The Oreo Strawberry yogurt blend was awesomeeeee I LOVE IT! Prolly I'll come over here just for yogurt!

YESTERDAY/WEDNESDAY



I got bored after I reached home so I started to watch videos by myself in the room. I simply LOVE the feeling of being alone in the room, especially on rainy days! SHIOK!
#BAPCrashOnMCountDown
I'm so proud of these boys. They were trending yesterday in Singapore, grabbing the 1st and 2nd place! /applauds/

YESTERDAY

Super early dinner with my parents after sending my bro to work. Nom nom I love eating fish and watermelon juice ^^ Check out my photogenic momo <3
I realised I was short of materials to do my Teachers' Day cards, so I rushed out of house again to grab them at 7PM! Thank goodness Dad drove me there, if not I would've taken longer time to reach there and come home late :)

Table was in a mess and I finished them all in 2hrs. Planning, decorating, writing and packing up. Went on to cooking for my clique as promised. I needed to quickly use up my wraps cus I left w only 2 more days to the expiry date! 

P.S I'm not throwing them food that are about-to-expire okay?! Get this clear.
12AM - At last packed, washed and done! I hope they'll find it nice, like how my bro and sist do as well.

Bro got me this mouse from Ikea for free hehehehehe it was a surprise and I only saw it when I woke up before going to school. I got shocked cus I thot there's a big rat in my room just right beside my bed!

And I realised that my birthday gifts soft toys are getting darker and darker in terms of the shade of brown.

P6 > Sec1/2/3
I've no idea how to use them hmm. I suck at taking care of things so I thot it'd be good if I just keep it inside heh. :-)

TEACHERS' DAY!
My clique prepared this for our teachers!


Looked really nice right?! Home-made icing! I think it tastes good, since it's made by my friends, plus their efforts, it's even sweeter! Yes it's for teachers but we've got a share too wuahaha

I've no idea why my EL teacher gave me and my friend this. She should keep it for herself instead! Tsk.

Met up w my seniors who graduated alr. Heh they still looked quite the same! And the most interesting thing in this photo?
Obviously is our HEIGHT. See how it bends down like a cosine curve? Yup. :-\

My friend found it cute tho hahaha oh well I'm born this way!

Oh yup bout the performances today. It was great and I definitely love the OPPA GANGNAM STYLE YI VERSION HAHAHA. Like the best performance ever! Not forgetting the one done by my school graduates! I didn't know my school quite love KPOP songs too, cus most people cheered loudly when the performers danced to KPOP! ^_^


Sorry for the bad quality! Hope you guys enjoyed :)