Old Skool.

HIIII I'm finally out from house after mugging day after day! It's a Saturday oh yes oh yes oh yes
Took a really long time preparing, as usual. 30mins and I'm out! To City Hall!
Those on Kakaostory you'd prolly seen a filtered version of this! I don't have the photo saved in my phone :(

ESPLANADE. Thanks to NDP, routes have been changed and I've to go the longer way to get to Marina Square. But I didn't regret walking by that route since I get to see those exhibits by the walkway!



Childhood memories..... ;A; I used to buy this from my prisch bookshop to play! Sadly it's made of paper so it didn't really last :-\

Marina Square! CAFE CARTEL ^_^
Mugging for SS Prelim on Monday...... ZzZzZzZz...

Totally love their lighting okay. My photos turned out to be so nice muahahah

Cappucino double..... whutever.

Maple Honey Mint Tea! So nice! I thot it'll be super sweet cus there are Maple and Honey. But nope it's just nice! Sweetness level : 2.5/5!


Crispy Dory Baked Rice IS MINE! Swensens' is still sooo much better *grins*

Met up w my dad and slacked at 7-11 @ Bugis! Photo spam spam spam spam

Love my dad ............ <3


BUGIS PLUS! I wanted Frolick but bro and dad said..... Okay Gelato! Then I got tempted by their Baileys' once again................................
NOM NOM NOM ^____^

These toppings are soooo annoying. This boy is so rude to say "'xcuse me" like so rough. Then spilled the stupid toppings on me. Got say sorry lar but whutever, cannot say excuse me politely meh?! I'm demanding lar lalalalalala ~

The Dark Knight mini exhibition. I've yet to catch the movie TuT Super outdated me!!!!!



Woohooo my buys for today!

Got a new phone cover at last!!!! Love it. And thakns to Prelim, I went to buy a new watch. $8 old skool watch, so why not *wide smile*

And did I mention this!!!! 
Lovin this new eyeliner I got from Etude House. Quite some time ago! Initially it's quite hard to handle cus I've been using crayon eyeliner all along. Now that I've switched to liquid, it's kinda too soft and 'slippery' for me to draw nicely. Meh. I got a hold of it alr now!!!

Okay that's all. I'm happy ^_______^