DELIFRANCE!

Sometimes, coming to think of it, I'm really lucky. 
I'm not popular, but I'm not lonely either. 
I'm not pretty, but I'm at least accepted by the people around me.
I'm not rich, but I'm not poor too.
I'm not clever, but I can still think too.
Life might not be smooth, but I still can accept and learn things the hard way.
I can't have things go my way. Nevertheless I'm trying hard to make things happen.
Because 'Impossible' doesn't exist in my dictionary.
No matter what, I still have friends and family to care for me, and I'm still happily living on this complicated world.
Let's all just stay happy!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Science Prelim Practical today! Quarantined in the hall for 2hrs -___- without ma phone, that's even worse. 

Tea break w my two girlfriends at JP after shopping for stationeries!



HI LESBO TEEHEE

Chicken Feu....... and Mocha Thunder. Damn cheap okay! 2 for $4.90 for the puffs (Selected choices) and each Frappe (Strawberry, Mango, Cookies & Cream, Mocha Thunder, Ovalicious) costs only $2.40 (STUDENTS ONLY! Available from 2PM-5PM on weekdays except PH)

Happy mugging after eating!

Back home for music bank w my doggie!



And for my readers out there...............
Hehe :)