DINE OUT.

#nowplaying JS - Safe and Sound

Out for dinner again! Well it's actually every day since my parents don't cook at home due to work.
Went to a new eatery introduced by this lady boss we know from our regular dining place!

Dressing down. I wasn't fully prepared to eat out and that's why you see me still having my hair tied up :-\
P.S : Using dad's (front) cam, so the quality is REAL BAD. :(


First up, SATAY!
Really nice :)

Iced Vanilla Latte IS MINE. I actually asked for a hot one but still.... okay.
The flower that the male staff promised to draw for me on my drink! Sist got Hello Kitty on her mocha latte! I've no idea why flower but still it's nice and I like it. I think I was kinda rude to him cus while he talked to me bout this flower design I was busy using my phone! Gosh I felt so bad :(

Sharks' fin soup. Sweet and sour chicken.
All so yummy can!!!

Dad's complimentary coffee - for being the first timer here. Hahaha ok cool.

Green Curry! It's really in green, and it didn't taste bad at all!

我不是会吃醋的女生。哈哈哈哈 ^_^

If you get what I mean. 

So you might be wondering where on earth did I just go for dinner and it might be alien to you cus ...
it's VEGETERIAN FOOD! Don't get the wrong idea that vegeterian food is all bout VEGE.

8 Boon Lay Way #01-29 Tradehub 21
Jurong East, Singapore 609964
HP : 6515 5939

It'll be much more easier to access by car, that's what I feel tho.
And if you're going in a huge group, do make reservations before hand, but try to avoid taking Sat nights or Sun, like what the staff told us.

Their prices are pretty reasonable! $79 for 5 people, and including take-away. 5 dishes including soup, and 3 other drinks, and there's one complimentary coffee! Servings are not small, tho we asked for a small one. I mean, at least they're not so stingy w their servings lar!



Okay I've said enough, time for homework! :)