It's not me.

Now watching : EXO-K HISTORY MV

Can't believe I actually didn't blog for a week or more! Last post was dated 19 Jul! Sorry about that, I haven't been heading to anywhere for the past few weekends and there's nothing special to share. Every single day is about homework, revision and more revision and homework. I ran out of photos so you might've prolly seen these before on my insta! (If you're my follower!!)


Picked up my bro after his work ended at late night. Headed down to Holland V for some supper tho I'm not eating!

The whole lane reeked of alcohol. I wished I could drink some, but 
1) I'm underaged.
2) There's still school tomo 
'______'

Home after bro's supper at Hans'. Midnight midnight midnight ~

------------------------------

I think this is yesterday as well? After school > JP Lenas for dinner.
Sist signed up for the membership card = DISCOUNTS DISCOUNTS DISCOUNTS. Love it!

Pan-fried Dory Fish pasta. The tomato sauce is really sweet after a few more mouth of it.

I thot it'd be quite huge portion or placed in a big cup but...... no this is damn small. And expensive for a double-scoop. $6.20??? Who could've imagine this.

Home after shopping awhile. Thank goodness I didnt have much homework to rush thru so I could still take it easy. ~_~

---------------------------------------------

TODAY! School ended early due to Founders' Day Celebration at idk-what-time. Off from school after brunch and onwards to FROLICK!

Been long since I last met you, dear. 
I really don't like how the staff always want me to say "Got student price?" when I'm in my uniform and it's so damn obvious I should've it at student price. They made me sound so cheapo by always asking it. The promo was placed everywhere in the shop and it's all-year-round. So why??? What's more she looked so unfriendly, no offence. Like, she don't give a damn.

-----------------------------

See how fast I grow, see how fast I grow ~ /sings/
You'll be surprised how fast these furballs grow so fast and so fat. I've currently 10 of them, more girls than boys if not wrong. There's two batches of them, both by the same mom .... All grown up and quite well-fed (LIKE ME?!?!? I'm quite well-fed and fat now.)

 I've yet to take photos of the younger ones so I'll share w you guys once I did!

-------------------------------------------

I thot it'd be nice if you could enjoy some (KPOP) music before you close the tab but if you're not a kpop fan, remember, the red/blue cross is always there for you, at the right hand top corner. Just a click and you can continue w the rest of your things!

Introducing ........................
the song I'm currently listening to now : B.A.P - Voicemail.
I think it's a really nice song and it conveys the message well, partly thanks to the lyrics-writer Bang Yong Guk, who is also the leader of this group, and the vocals Daehyun and Youngjae for being to bring out the feel. 

Voicemail is about this guy that broke up with his girlfriend and how he felt when he left her - throwing away the gifts he received, and that he didn't want her crocodile tears and stuffs like that. Sorry I kinda suck at expressing, so let the lyrics cover the job for me.

Here's the chorus :
I have no regrets, I have none
Don’t even think that I’ll be waiting for you
I have no lingering attachments, I have none
Because I gave you everything already
Things can’t be turned back, you’re not here
Because I don’t have an ounce of emotions left
I will cry my eyes out 
and erase you afterwards
Now it's time to say good bye

Personally I felt it's pretty meaningful and touching, and so I fell for this song upon hearing it the first time.
I wonder if you'll feel the same too? :)

Not forgetting their title song : NO MERCY.
It's quite catchy and the concept simply suits them. Most of the song is rapping but it didn't sound very noisy. If you're a ballad-lover then prolly you won't really fall for this song but for me, as a BABY (LOL it's their fan name) I liked almost all their songs! So it's not a prob for me! However............
I don't like their live perf cus of the traditional folklore dancers that came into the picture at the break-part. It's supposed to be part of the song's theme but I'm not really liking it. Like, rock/hip-hop and suddenly a folklore? Nah.

--------------------------------------------

Up next - B2ST! The long waiting boy-band I've been wanting to see after their long break!
They definitely didn't disappoint me with their comeback songs like Midnight, Beautiful Night and It's Not Me (they're my TOP 3 FAVES!). It shouldn't be alien to you cus B2ST is a pretty popular group *grins* so I shan't do much of intro and let you listen and think bout it yourself!

1. Beautiful Night (Title song)

2. It's Not Me
There's no official MV so I'll show you the practice video which I thot it was nice to watch!! (I LOVE practice videos!)

3. Midnight (pre-released song)
It's quite hard to find the correct tune of the song (thank goodness I managed to download the correct one cus allkpop posted it!) so.... here's the theme music vid!
It's pretty much enuf to let you fall for it tho it's just 1:16min long!

Okay love it like I do alright. I'm a b2uty so obviously I'll side them and think they're awesome hahahahah they're so charming rights :-* I can't wait to attend their concert and go crazy again!

In the midnight, midnight, midnight ~