Delidate!

Somehow I still prefer myself bare-faced..... hmm. Foundation is a MUST of course!


Woke up at 8am+ as usual! Started preparing for SS for Monday's Prelim (Yes it's over by now and I'm super relieved!)
I really couldn't decide which topic to focus on, tho we were advised to prep at least 2 which means...... 4-6 essays................... So in the end instead of spotting topics, I trusted my "super memory" to memorise the 2 topics! If I can't remember all when doing papers, I'll just smoke thru. Use my own common sense!

It's dead tiring to keep memorising them and not knowing them like it's general knowledge -___- And with time constraint, my brain juices are limited as well. I couldn't remember each and every single word.

Emath P1 was still fine, and I thot it was pretty manageable. I've been treating each and every class tests/mock exams seriously, as well as homework given (most of them) and ... all other assignments given. I told myself not to leave blanks 'cus even 1 mark can make a BIG difference in your results : either a pass or fail, A1 or A2, B3 or B4. It's just scary. I need that 1 mark - method or answer!

So yes, I managed to complete every single question, by hook or by crook. I'm not sure if I'll get them correct, but at least I tried my very best.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After mugging in the morn > off for breakfast at TRADEHUB21 - Cafe De Paradiso again!
My fam simply love the food, tho it's kinda pricey (somehow....) but still pretty reasonable! Maybe cus it's still new to us so we couldn't help but to revisit whenever possible!

Traffic jam, so I photospammed in car again.

Singapore is quite pretty........... with so many HDBs and other high-rise buildings '_'

Clementi Mall w bro and sist to restock printer ink, and so I got something to fill my tummy!
MA FAVE. <3 It's so yummy and it's like what, the best snack ever? Kekekeke
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MONDAY : After SS and EMath Paper 1 Prelim
Onwards to HOLLAND V! Great minds think alike - bro called and asked if I wanted to head there and just nice I had that thot too wuahahahaha
Iced Tea (Straight) - Swedish Berry! (Fruit Tea)
Thank goodness I brought my chem books out. I need to prep for the next day's Chem paper! But thanks to my bro who has got nothing to do while I study, told me to keep my stuffs and get going to other places. Sobs ;A; Study plan at Coffee Bean - F A I L E D.


Bus-ed to JCube > walk about > car to TRADEHUB21 - Cafe de Paradiso. DON'T ASK ME WHY I KEEP VISITING THERE OMG I'VE NO IDEA WHY TOO T-T
Dinner > Home > STUDY STUDY STUDY!

I didn't spend too much time studying for chem since it's ..... idk, there seemed to be like nothing to study 'cus I've been having chem extra lessons every Saturday for 2hrs, each lesson doing mock papers and going thru them, so it kinda was in my mind like by nature lololol it's a good thing tho!

Bro's top. Too small for him so he gave it to me, thinking it'd fit me. And guess what, it really did!!!! It's kinda loose somehow but I think it's alright! Anyways it's the trend these days that tops are slightly loose to go with jeans-material bottoms hahahaha

Shared this w my sist. Got it from C.d.P! $5.50/slice but totally worth it!

And oh, if you're visiting there between 3PM-6PM, purchase any 1 slice of cake and you'll be entitled to one FREE CUP OF COFFEE/TEA. FREE! How nice!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Delidate w my two good friends again :-) We just LOVE that place - ambience, songs played, food............ everything!!!
Baked potato w Chicken filling. I'm not quite liking the potato cus it has got no taste. Maybe it's just me! I'd love to try their potato gratin some other day!

CHOCOCONE............. Love it. It's been sucha long time since I last had one. Years ago?? Actually I only had it once in my entire life, and this is my 2nd. I'm lovin' it!

H O M E.

I don't know, but i think i looked different in these 2 hairstyles. Duncha think so? Hahaha

Formspring : www.formspring.com/rosymint 
or simply drop any questions/comments at the left side of my blog!

Half-day tomo! I'm happy :-)
Happy mugging for the upcoming Prelim papers!