Sexy Lady

Readers readers, are you still with me? Hope you are! Apologies for the lack of updates on my blog. It seemed pretty dead, doesnt it?

Anyways here's something for food lovers out there!


And I'm definitely spoilt by the WIDE RANGE OF CHOICES AVAIL @ MOF & LENAS!
Get ready!

2 menus each, and there's just wayyyyy toooo many choices! Chicken, Seafood, Beef and Pork related food. Everything there for YOU! :)

Want to diet and enjoy food at the same time? Consider this!
Wooohooo so many kinds of salads for you to choose from! I'd prolly go for Caesar or Grilled Chicken Salad!


Pancakes available not only in the morning, but noon and night too! Superlicious! *Drools* hahahaha

Craving for some pizza but also something sinful? Check this out!
The ultra sinful one might be this Chocolate and Marshmallow Pizza..... DEVILISH SINFUL.

Ma Oreo Frappe (Coffee Based). 


Sist's Azuki..... something. Tastes good :)

Sorry for the so not flattering photos! I didn't take the time to edit every single photo cus there's just too many to share to be done hahaha.

My first trip to Lenas & MOF @ JP was still not bad. Service wasn't that bad, can be excused due to the crowd and the busy business the staff have to manage! Food was served pretty fast, and the staff moved fast enuf. However.................... 

Swensens' still have the best baked rice ever, if you get what I mean. I can't really taste anything special from the Dory Baked Rice. Cheese wasn't that tasty, and I actually have to tear the cheese apart........ Know what I'm tryin to say? Think again if you don't.

I'd come back again for sure, but maybe not for the baked rice. Sorry Lenas! I just gotta rank Swens as my #1 choice for baked rice! Try harder :-\

If you're someone that look for service more than anything else, try visiting them some other day cus it's pretty crowded these days, since it's still new at JP. I can't wait to go back there for dessert! Ask me along if you're ever going there!!! :-B

P.S I'm considering to be a food blogger. Any comments? Hahahah

Enjoy listening to this :) It took me quite some time to get used to the rhythm etc., tho I was really eggcited for his solo comeback!