Introducing... QOO10!

YEY! If you've seen from my Instagram photos, you should know I just bought 4 tops from qoo10! 2 for myself and another 2 for my sist. I roped her in so that there'll be free shipping for 3 items and above! It's totally worth the spending. $43 for 4 tops, where can you get such good deals!!!

I totally love this!
Bought it just to match my floral shorts, it's so sickening to always wear white spaghetti to go with the shorts!
I thot I wouldn't be able to fit in due to the stated shoulder length (34cm. SO SMALL RIGHT) but it's fine!! In fact, it's just nice! Material isn't sheer at all :)



The other one would be the tribal print top! It's sheer as stated in their description and shown in image, so I'm not disappointed w it. It's comfortable to wear!
It's so sheer and my inner piece is currently in the washing machine so please don't stare at the photo for too long k hahahaha
Was happy I actually got this instead of from some blogshop. I saw a similar piece but the price was double of what I've got!
It's SOMEWHAT SIMILAR, so I still think I've got the good deal! I'm not trying to spoil the image of any blogshops but I'm just recommending you to get more items from qoo10 'cus :
1) It's still online.
2) The waiting time is about the same, it takes a few days for transaction to be processed etc..
3) Items on qoo10 isn't like, everywhere, so you can get your own tee without fearing that someone might have the same thing as you! Designs are less common compared to those on blogshops. PLUS : IT'S WORTH IT!

You can ask me personally which shop I go to, cus some are really burning your pockets and totally not worth it. So far it's been my 2nd purchase from qoo10 (different shops) and it's been quite good!
 NO REGRETS!

Finally gonna be Thursday.
Happy day/week ahead! :-)