Always $2.


SHINee - Romeo and Juliet #NP
Back to blogging after quite some time! School reopened, so I havent been able to blog much, even the last few days of hols! (Busy rushing homework LOL It's pretty thrilling, oops) First week of school just flew past like this!
So yeppppp just some updates on today.
One of my golden rule : Never NOT TO photospam w your cute little doggie.


I love him. A lot. More than my crush. :$
Off to IMM w my dearie this noon to grab some stuffs. I LOVE DAISO. Everything $2. So affordable, and they're full of cute and interesting items!!!! I wished I owned them.

Came back and dearie thot of having Mac but we saw ..... $5 LUNCH DEAL FROM DOMINO PIZZA! (Save $7.60!!!) Personal Pizza + 1 can drink. HOW CAN WE NOT LET GO.
Home sweet home enjoying our .... ahh I forgot the name. Chicken something or something Chicken. It's not as filling as Pizzahut, which is a good thing! I'd love to try their BBQ and Hawaiin flavour next time!

AND I finally got my corkboard after thinking for like ....... weeks/months???
Got them designed and I'm still hoping to pin up more stuffs! And what you're seeing here isnt that completed version so, yeh.

Happy July! Happy Youth Day! :)