Review + Sweet 16

Ok so continue from where I've left off from the previous post on the restaurant (let's just name it Restaurant C cus I can't remember the name LOL)
It's at JCube, on the right side of Thai Express! Its interior design is nice and their service is good, especially if you meet this Chinese waitor whose English doesn't sound like a local. He'll come by as you eat, to ask if the food is nice etc, and he'll ask you to fill up their feedback form if you have any complains bout their service/food.
Rest. C serves huge portion of food and the price is totally reasonable, tho not at first glance!
The Grilled Salmon costs $16.50, and the other two below that. It's REALLY huge portion, perhaps you can share w two persons especially if you're a girl! (Girls tend to have smaller appetite right :P)
Most of the food are either Seafood or Beef (esp Beef!!), but there are still quite a number w Chicken of course ^_^
Total bill was $119 for 7 people, with huge servings and good service! Do I still need to say more? ;-)
Try it out some day if you're at JCube! Hope you'll like it as much as I do!
=====================================================================================
So yep I met up w the birthday girl today and went to Orchard for a mini celebration (more like a hang out)!
Couldn't really decide what to have, so we settled down for Din Tai Fung since she haven't tried it before!



(Chicken) Xiao Long Bao. Pork & Vegetables dumplings!

My friend rice w egg, filled my tummy so much!

Food was YUMMY and service was good heh. Satisfied for $40 meal! 
Shopped and was so happy to try many clothings after a longgg time! Sadly none suits me, thanks to the size.

313 > Central!
I LOVE MIYOC. As usual. Spent at least 30mins in the shop deciding what to buy and trying the clothes. ALL SO PRETTY! I wished I could buy EVERYTHING in the shop, but that includes if I've the figure to wear those awesomely nice clothes...... I struggled between 2 clothings but chose 1 just in case I spend too much!







Freshly squeezed Apple juice! It looked like beer to me hahahaha whatever :-B

The outlet at Orchard Central is bout to close (22 Jun, Sun!), how sad. I totally love the ambience, thanks to the KPOP songs playing at MIYOC and it's just so spacious and quiet there. Plus the design of the mall (lightings etc.), it's so beautiful at night you'll enjoy your dessert!

Continued shopping, at Urban Write! SALES E V E R Y W H E R E. Who says it only applies to clothings?!
Taadaa my new purchase from MIYOC in the basket LOL.

30-40% OFF SELECTED ITEMS! Which was nearly everything!! Maybe like 60-70% of the items in the shop are on sales!

Scrapbook papers, notebooks, toys.... and many many more! 

Birthday girl and her beloved carebear. I would've bought you that if I've the money, babe :(
She spent like 30mins choosing 11-12 scrap papers hahahaha how cute can she be. I was thinking what to buy, by putting in and out the items I chose -___- ended up w only 1 Jetstream pen!!!

Ultra shaky photos taken on bus. Some are still w her, hope to get it soon! ^_^

Home by nearly 8PM.

Check out my new purchase! From some blogshop available at MIYOC. Last piece and I got it! $26 for this blue jeans - GREAT DEAL!!! I wanted to get another revealing top.... maybe another time :(

So I spent money like no one's business cus I know I've saved up and it's alright to spend like this once in awhile..... After all, that's life in Sg. 
E for Expensive. 
E for Everything. 
EE = ?
EVERYTHING EXPENSIVE.

Ok bye. <3