Blue Clues

Hiiii guyssssss. As you've guessed, I'm bored and heaps of work are awaiting for me on my table right now. But I'm just way tooooo lazy to do them! Having to do so damn many Hist essays is totally not my thing to do during hols! I know O's is coming up but.... Really, I'd rather revise on my own than to do those homework that'll drive me mad.

Boredom = photospam. 
I totally love my new jeans as mentioned before. Couldn't help but to pic-spam awhile before heading out!

To Holland V just for lunch!!
Nasi ~ Lemak ~ and Coffee Bean's Black Forest. Am lovin it!!

Picspam of myself wasn't enuf. So I got my baby to join me.

Whoops I looked like I applied eyeliner. Heh. But no I didnt!


Showed my sist and she was like, awww your boyfriend! 
HA HA HA!

Crap this, last 3 days to school reopen, and I'm SO NOT looking forward to it, tho I can get to meet my friends. But meeting more homework, mock papers, prelims.... and lastly O's ? No thanks.