Party!

Hiiiii guys! 2 weeks of June Hols have past and I hope everyone's doing well so far! TBH I haven't been touching on my revision and homework (completed 2 assignments of EL tho) ..... Really. BIG SIGH.

But anyhow! I'll just enjoy as much as I can whenever there's a chance to. I'm SO gonna work hard physically and mentally real soon!

Today was one of my clique's birthday. Sweet 16!
Gave this to my lesbo for her birthday. Real sorry for giving the present late and to actually hand it to her without proper wrapping..... I know I suck :( 
She actually shared the chocolates w me aww. And too much of sharing = ???

MISSED OUR STOP and ended at near Airport LOLOL. Real hilarious yet cool!

Have to go thru the underpass to get over to the opp side. Then I spotted this area which looked like Dalmatian's State Of Emergency (if you're a kpop fan you should've heard of this). If you're clueless of what I'm saying here ......
Just. Try to imagine oke. If not, watch this!
WARNING : HOT GUYS AT THIS TIMING.
ENJOY!
To side-track a bit, I think Dalmatian has improved alot and this style is TOTALLY different from their previous songs, if you've been following them. What a pity they've a change in members, but having the new one isn't that bad as well! :-)

Hopped onto cab after randomly flagging for it cus there isnt any bus back to ECP :-( 

Taadaaa anyhow alighting. T3 SIGN BOARD AT THE BACK YO! LOL.

Walked from Area G to our final destination and I swear it's a really long walk. We've no idea where to alight from cab since it's quite a long stretch! 10-15mins of walk (?) and we reached!!! YEY.

Happy Birthday Girl in advance! Really sorry we've to leave early and we appeared to be ..... anti-social but. Please understand us, our awkwardness w your fam members (our first time :( ). Hope you enjoyed that short moment w the two of us like how we enjoyed being w you guys! :)

Met up w my fam in the evening at Bugis!!! It's really nice to spend time w your loved ones, be it family or friends. 
My..... um. dinner. yep. Kaya Thick Toast. The new Toastbox at Bugis is really high-class looking! The renovated the other time so it looked better now, but sadly the traditional feel is gone :(

Totally forgot that Twelve Cupcakes is gonna be opened at Bugis. And I went like *GASPS!!!!* when my sist is choosing bread at Breadtalk. 
It's opened by Jamie and her husband (that DJ dude I forgot his name oops) so I thot of giving it a shot. Everyone that walked past the shop was like 'HUH $3 for one ah?! So expensive leh!!!' Okay really it's pricey, but just give it a shot lar! The look of the shop AND the cupcakes alr won my heart, as well as the flavours available. They've 3 special flavours of the day, one of which was Bailey's Chocolate, but wasn't ready yet *disappointed*. Dad insisted on buying 6 ($17/ half dozen; $33/dozen)

Strawberry Chocolate, Cookies & Cream, Chocolate Chocolate, Mocha and Chocolate Vanilla. It looked really creamy but when you taste them, it's just nice, maybe sliiiiightly sweeter. It's not too spongy or starchy (whatever you called it) so I think it's not bad. :-)

Another outlet at Millennia Walk! (If not wrong!) Do check it out and give it a try despite the price! Hope you'll like it too ;-)

Bought toe socks for the very first time! I always felt that toe socks was kinda...... I dont know what to say but. Not a fan of it at all. But I need that stripes so I just bought it, and since there's this cute design..... What else can I say to reject!! Mom paid for it so .. :P

Chalet for 2 Days 1 Night! Not gonna bring lappy over like the other time so stay in touch w me thru :
Instagram : minzkey
Kakaotalk : _0525mins
Facebook. Twitter. Whatsapp. Formspring.

Basically I can be found everywhere and anywhere!! Hahahaha see you guys soon! ;)