2 days 1 night!

Hey guys! Yep as mentioned previously, I had a 2-day-1-night chalet back at Downtown East. Was pretty eggcited tho it's the same place, and this time round it's a shorter trip compared to last year's. But anyways I'll let the photos do the talking!
Gonna miss my bed once I go off!
MRT > Bus > REACHED!
Many many people over there! Totally forgot there'll be lotsa teenagers 'cus it's school hols... Not loving it. I'm not friendly hahahaha.
Checked in into our room after queuing for 10-15mins at the check-in counter. (Ah it's bigger. I'll show you my room soon!) Off for lunch after that!
It looked so pretty I wanna ride it badly but I guess it's not gonna operate anytime.

Popeye the sailorman! LOL. Anyhow, I tried to be as healthy as possible so.. Corn cup, green tea, 3 piece tender. It's not tender at all. And I got 4 pieces instead of 3. ;-) Biscuit is my favourite!! It's kinda disappointing cus the chicken is quite salty....... bleh.

Walked around and then settled down for some coffee. All-time-fave from McCafe : Mocha Chips! Disappointing as well cus it's filled w ice! I know it's ice-blended but now it's ICE-BLANDED. Get what I mean? u___u

Couldn't decide what to do after sitting there for quite some time. Not interested in those water games and there wasn't much to shop ard! Back in the hotel in the early evening and I.... started.... to.... PHOTOSPAM! 

Don't blame me and skip this whole chunk of photos if you hate my face so badly! (Wait, if you hate me or my photos, might as well click the cross at your top right-hand corner of the window thankew :) )

Downloaded Pudding Camera and it's been a long time since I last used it. I can't stop experimenting all the different modes they've and took photos nonstop kekekeke

Can you read the facial expression? It says, I AM BORED. HMPH
Enough of acting cute and posing hahahah down for a movie! YEY!
Was pretty excited for the show but oh no! I can only rate it 3/5! Like what my sist said, it's slightly draggy and the whole show shows bout how the Queen chased after Snow White and..... Finally the ending. 2hrs of chasing.. I'm tired as well. But I don't show that like how this uncle behind me did : YAWN SO LOUD during the quiet moment in the show. WTF? 

So by the time the movie ended, it's alr 1130PM. Nothing to do tho bowling was still available, I'm too tired for anything. 
Bro and sist packed Mac back to room and I took some fries while watching midnight movie on ch8. It's much interesting than Snow White... ooooops. Movie ended sooo late (1am+!) and I only managed to sleep at 2am. It's so cold and the blanket isn't keeping me warm! I missed my blanket and baby boy so badly ;(
====================================================================================
DAY 2!
SOOO SLEEPY. Droopy eyes yuck. :( Got woken up by my sist (she was playing Fantastic Baby so loudly!) Have no choice but to start getting my butt off the bed and pack my stuffs. Checked out at 1020am! Goodbye chalet :(

Killed time for 1hr just for Sakura breakfast which starts at 1130am!!
Yummmmz I love the sushi and desserts the most.Everything was yummy actually, other than my self-made salad. TOO MUCH OF THOUSAND ISLAND. DANG ME. :(

As I promised......... a view of my chalet! My room's messy so I shant show much keke.

And the view outside! Pleased to be greeted w the pool and songs they play as I enter the room and draw the curtain!



And the cutest thing of all at Downtown East?
Welcome to Chuggington! 
Everywhere has got the train track on the floor (just stickers on the floor) and the kids can enjoy a ride on the train all around the small area! I wished I can join in too hahahah. There's even photo-taking at certain areas!
Are they Thomas & Friends? I've no childhood so I've no idea! I wish I was a kid again :(:(:( So many things to entertain myself!

Bus to Tampines Mall!! Haven't been visiting that area for soooo darn long! 
J.CO's new kind of 'burger'! Using donut as the bread. So creative! I wonder how does it taste like hmm.
Shopped at Mall 1, Century Square and another mall idk what is the name... Bought nothing but I really love the things from Topshop! Y U SO EXPENSIVE AH TOPSHOP GRRR. Love the materials and designs and colours, but never the price!


The weather's so humid rights!! And the malls are all so cold! I need water badly so I decided the try Gongcha for the very first time. I've always been drinking Dingtea! Lemon Roasted Melon Tea was..... WAY TOO SWEET. Nice but I doubt I'll get it a second time :(:(:(
So cute and fun! :-P

I swear I'm so tired! Slept for only 6hrs and I'm active for how many hours.... You do the math cus my brain can't work right now. Slept on the train on my way back home. Dinner was simply dad's egg&cheese sandwiches. Nomnom. 

G'bye I luv ya all. 
Hope you guys are enjoying your hols so far! I'm gonna catch up w my homework soon. It's a huge pile of them! :(

xoxo.