SWC2

Just realised I missed out some photos in my previous posts.

====The other day at Pizzahut before I AM movie====
Finally got the photos from my Lesbo! Taken w her iPhone, edited on my comp. ^_^
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That night before Snow White & the Huntsmen movie at my chalet room.
I love BREEZER! Just had them last night, again. 

So yep ........... few hours's time B1A4 and Jay Park are gonna reach Singapore for tomo's BNO. And I'm giving the fetching a miss. I really think I should spend my time wisely on the whole list of incomplete homework I've got. Tho Bro promised to go w me.... He's still sleeping -___- (11am now)

SHINee's gonna go thru CIP so forget bout fetching, but I guess my friend and I are still gonna give it a try, as well as at the concert venue to see if there's any tix avail hmm.

Well anw! SHINee WORLD CONCERT II SOON!
Posted Image
 On a side note...

 They're gonna kick off from Seoul first, from 21-22 July. Praying hard that they'll include Singapore, which I think most prolly they will :-P
But please. Come Sg after O's. I really need to save up, and especially those who're going for BNO, they need to save up more than me. I can't afford to miss you anymore, boys.

x.