Happy June!

HI GUYS!! Oke get ready for my photo spam right from the start of the post wahaha.
Ready.
Get set.
G
O
O
O
O
!


Just woke up from nap (Above photos). Eyes still puffy even after 30mins of resting....... Definitely not enuf. But it's alright, I'm feeling really happy today!
1) It's FRIDAY!
2) I've completed Study Camp!
3) It's a great start of June!
4) I'm watching movie at night w my friends!
5) I'm purely happy!

Yes down to JP for dinner before movie!
Really had a hard time at JP cus ........... oke then cracked brain on what to have for dinner since our timing was like here and there.. Settled for Pizzahut after awhile!
Cheese is good but .............. I think not that much. Rights???
3 Berris and 1 Summer + 4 Mushroom Soup!
7 Cheesy Original & Meat&Shrooms
Lesbo and mine (Y)
So friggin full after the first piece and I've to finish up 3 slices of it omgggg heaven. No wait hell. I did enjoy trying out new food tho, but this is way too sinful! :(:(:(
What's more important is .......... WE'RE HAPPY TOGETHER! :)

$16 totally worth to watch!!!! One word for SMTown I Am :  D A E B A K.
The feeling of wanting to watch the second time is like ...... at maximum level. Ahh my idols *_*
Throughout the whole movie I've been screaming and really enjoyed myself. Front and back people were like pretty quiet and that made me feel like I'm the noisiest. -_- ELFs and HoMin fans behind were cheering quite loud tho! At the point of time I was like thinking..... Am I the only Shawol??? :(

And I actually cried while watching certain parts! It reminded me of those days I had w my choir and being involved in the last production : Musical. Horrible days we all have had, but looking back, they were all fond memories... Bittersweet.

One thing why I'm into KPOP is because I appreciated the efforts they put in to achieve what and who they are right now... I feel them.
And that's why I can't understand why there are still kpop haters and they think that we are worshipping our idols WTH!!

This is SO NOT T R U E!
Parted w my lesbo and slacked at Starbucks w my other two friends. Ghost talks and we all got freaked out like really....... It's really nice to be at Starbucks at night tho!

I felt dumb putting sugar into ICED drink!!! In the end I asked for syrup and woooo it tasted so nice :)

Back home at ten plus pm and..... here I am ^_^

Love him (the last photo)

Love my readers too! x.