Lazy Thursday

One and only love.
Sometimes I just can't help myself to but wonder, what will I do when he's gone....
He's just too precious for me to let him go.

Childhood memories
I have the utmost respect for teachers who stick to their promises. Amath teacher bought us mini Toblerones  and some Werther's Original sweets to boost our spirits up! Thanks to her I finally get to eat this after so long. My fave sweet when I was really really young!

Days past so meaningfully yet tiring, but it does prove that I've the stamina to pull thru the 8hrs of study in school for 3 days straight. As much as I detest to spend my day like this, I think it isnt a bad start of holidays after all! Kept me busy and my brain active. Needa buck up in my studies so badly!

Tumblr_m4r6hcedhq1rr3l61o1_500_large
I'm chasing after time right now. 

Tumblr_ln29be17vf1qeuz6jo1_400_large
Something to cheer you guys up and lift your spirits up hahahah have a good week ahead! I just can't wait for study camp to end!

Friday. OH YES. :)