New World (?)

From the MuffinMan @ Chinatown Square (smth like that, I forgot the building name)
I don't like how their business work, like seriously! They displayed all kinds of muffins in the case (REAL MUFFINS, not those made from clay or whatsoever) but then they stated 'Muffins are for display only. Please check w our staff for the flavours available'. I was like, um then why do you display them?

Muffins are nice and soft, but kinda too sweet cus there's too much jam for a mini muffin like that..
Overall Rating : 3/5 for Muffin Man.

Chinatown Sq - Bugis - Mustafa!
It feels like I've stepped into a whole new world *sings 'A Whole New World'* like really! It's been years since I last went to Mustafa and this time it's my first time going there in the late evening! Thank goodness I've my brother w me, felt so much more safe and protected..... if you get what I'm trying to drive at.




Mudpie & Raspberry Cheesecake
Black Forest & .... some drink

How can I not feel fat?!?!?!?! It's so friggin sinful my goodness!
My lovely ear cap/dust plug! I lost my Bee earcap, so I went down to JCube 3days ago and bought it back in case my sist ask bout it. At the same time I bought Panda, and yest I just went pasar malam to buy another one w my sist! 3 for $5 so it's quite a good deal, tho there's one stall that sells the ear caps at 1 for $1 and 3 for $2 ......................

If you're my follower on Insta you've prolly seen this! Ear caps I've so far ;) 

It's really hard to 'selca' when your phone doesnt have front cam ...... But nvmind soon I'll be an expert in it hahahaha.

Gifboom is fun! Find me @bbsmin09! 

ciaos. x