Xperia Arc S

HIIII all :) Been long since I last went out w family! The last time was like ........ weeks before exams?? Gosh I didn't know it's that long too .....
Down to Bugis as usual! Finally get to wear this from Editor's Market!!

And when you're sitting beside driver and have got nothing to do ....... PHOTOSPAM.

Lunch was merely Tahu Goreng shared w Sist. To Bugis Street for some snacks! 



Choco Nana
It tastes nice and I like it! Mine was Choco Berry (Nutella & Strawberry) while my mom got Egg Maya Salada (Egg mayo, Tomato, lettuce etc.). I think it isnt that bad afterall, since it's teens handling the store (preparing of drinks and food etc.) But one thing is that ..... Please be careful when you're ordering their drinks dispended from those machines by the counter :x
To BHG! Dinner @ NYDC at Parco.







Isn't my house pretty? ;)

Momo's Apple Crumble

That Boney Cake.
Iced Hazelnut

Hot Chocolate Milk's forever mine!



Protein's better than Carbo! That's my dinner >< I shared some pieces of meat w my momo and bro so in the end i'm not eating this whole big chunk of it! Didn't feel that sinful since that's my only main meal for the whole day :):):)
Sister's .... Baked rice.

The upcoming new ILUMA! It looked so much better now, with no super long escalators covering those shops at the left. The whole mall looked bigger and look what shops they've!!
Ladies' Fave : SEPHORA. Coming in June! 
Coffee Bean looked so much better too!  

Ohhhh my two fave shops. Denizen's coming soon too! I can't wait for June Hols. Opening of new stores and GSS and holidays ............... Great. Just great.

I got my Arc S, as you may know. And I'm taking some time to get in all my contacts so please bear w me! I finally got back my unlimited SMS! And I downloaded soooo many applications! Pudding.to, Pudding camera, Gifboom, Instagram, BB Shake, SJ Shake, Gold Miner ............... It's just so fun!!!

First time getting an Android Phone and initally I wasn't that happy cus I wanted Xperia S for it's big screen and there's front camera but. Since it's ex (i'm not trading my old phone in so..) and Arc S isn't that bad after all, I'll just go with it. Phones come and go, those that're launching soon will go outdated really fast and 2years later I'm gonna get it changed. So what for invest so much on it rights! Furthermore I'm not paying for it, the more I shouldnt demand so much. I'm counted lucky enuf compared to those in LDCs (Geog time!!).

Oki dah that's all ^^ I'll try to connect to Whatsapp and connect w you guys soon alright!! :):)

Toodles!
x.