Updates

Got my new phone Xperia Arc S, like I mentioned the other time. And I was quite amazed w everything wahaha. Sorry I just caught up w the real world -___-
Initially it's only like this but thanks to my fickle-mindedness I changed here and there!

SHINee fans should know what's my background!! I love the overview cus it's like sooo cool! All the items are floating! Haha!
And currently I've a village to take care of! Ice Age Village! I called it the Icy Manville. I named it in the morn today so I couldn't think of anything nice yet. Any ideas? Formspring/Tweet/Facebook/Whatsapp me! :)

See!! It's so cute rights! Diego, Sloth and Manny are the in-charge and each land there are two children in a family! See that mammal breeding in progress!! And when you bring in a companion (which costs when you purchase different species) there'll be heart shapes popping out. Adorable max!

Finally my Artbox pens! I finished them during my exams and only now then I got it restocked!!
I love Instagram. Follow me if you've yet to! :)
Sunday : Off to Marina Square!  
It's so exciting to see those playing rock climbing, especially when there's handsome ones and they're so expert at it ...... *_* I couldn't help myself but to look at their arm all the time until they fall from the wall wahaha



TIME FOR MOVIE! The Avengers!!!! It's friggin awesome and I'm thankful I wasn't stubborn to not watch since it's all bout heroes and I usually don't give a damn bout it. And guess what's my favourite character in it!!! ^^
Taken using my normal cam mode. I think the quality is absolutely great!
Used my Aloe Vera mask at night and I think it's so nice and friendly :):):) But oh well my skin's still prone to outbreaks! I think it's normal since we're all still growing, just that mine is ... more than others. Mehhh. At least my pores tightened alot at the nose area! Thank you Nivea Toner!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today :
Couldn't think of anything yummy to eat cus I was too engrossed w ice age village. *-* headed down to JCube just for breakfast! Nom nom Nasi Lemak.
Honey Lemon Juice. Looked like .. plain water here but. It's nice! 


Look at those cute little stuffs! Just got imported few days ago! Soooo fluffy but I'm not jealous cus I myself have 6 in total too! Parents + 4 new babies. I can't wait to see how they looked like cus they're not gonna be pure breeds! It's Black Bear + Syran = ???? I. Am. Eggcited!!!


Taadaa got my new top from New Look yesterday. Sales here and there so I got this at quite a reasonable price! There's a pocket at the right but my hair covered it so it looked like a normal tee oh whutever. PINK!!!

In case you missed what I've posted on Twitter and Facebook.... meet the mama of 4! Cute? Chio? But aggressive!

Oh! Feel free to whatsapp me anytime! ;)
Peace.