Mini Figure World!

Hey guys! It's been a long time since I last blogged, right.........? Well anyways here I am, back again to post something new! (Okay um not that new but, something else.)
Firstly, I got back my results and they were awful so let's not talk bout it!
Next. I've been spending my days well during the post-exam period! Resting at home and playing games wherever I go ........ *wide grins*
BUT BUT BUT.......
Next week will be like hell. Mon - Thurs in school will be EL-HUM-EL day. 4 DAYS CONSECUTIVELY!!! I wonder how will life be like, and will I come out of school alive?? LOL.
'Right so let's skip talking nonsense. Back to topic. Yes welcome to Mini Figure World! Visited JP yesterday for the sake of getting my sist's presents (but ended up buying nothing -.-) and this is what I got from Action City!


MY FAVOURITE!!! :):):) 


The mummified version looked awful :\







They have sooooooo many figurines on sales there! It's less than $15 each!! Those displayed in the casings are not for sales, what a pity! Bet it'd cost alot if you were to buy them anyways. Apart from Mickeys and more Mickeys, you can get Stitch, Spongebob, Chips and Dale etc.. All same price!
Sour Sally after my lunch. I swear my appetite was huge!! 
After slacking w my lesbo, spent time w my bro at our fave McCafeeeeee. Finally gave the Dark Choco Chip Frappe a shot! Awesome. I still can't resist the temptation to get a muffin so I shared them w my bro teehee.
Yep that's my dinner along w a small plate of salad supposedly for my bro but. I LOVE SALADS! Oh this waffle is extremely nice and when I say it's nice, it's REALLY NICE! $9 for a plate like this is soooo worth it!

Phone batt went flat after a whole day out :( What a friday but. At least it stopped me from playing more games!

Enjoy your weekend people! :) It's a SATURDAY!

toodles xx