First Day

Helloooo ;) Thankful for the increased in readers yesterday, please continue to stay w me! Thankyou!!
I love Essential hair products!
Alright the shampoo kinda like, being stubborn on my hair but. I love the Conditioner and Treatment! It's really nice to use and smells great! Protects my hair from damage and it's so smoooooth.

Follow me on pudding.to (@bbsmin09) and Instagr.am (@minzkey)! Some photos here are actually from those two apps!

All flowery and pinkish. So not me but I wanna try out new things ;) Been long since I used my pink eyeshadow stick! (L)
Set off to Botanic Garden! 




Thank goodness I applied treatment, conditioner and BB Cream... It's so hot I can feel my head burning!!!
Loving myself everywhere I go LOLOL *grins* 
I jussssssst love Insta and Pudding.to!



Lunch time. Quite hungry oops. Club Sandwich made my tummy exploded gah. But it's yummy! 


Pretty isnt it!!! I love all these photos and especially my phone's good cam quality (Y) Arc S, me love you. For producing photos w vibrant colours!! :)

Walked for quite awhile, then gradually reached Orchard!!! Shopping heaven (Y)
How can I miss Dingtea on a fricken hot day!!! Tried new drink - Honey Puer Chrysanthemum Tea. Not that pleased w the service there........... It's at Far East Plaza bytheway.
This tempted me ALOT but Dingtea filled up 101% space in my tummy alr :(
Scape > 313 > Central
I so love MIYOC! It may be small w only one fitting room, it always play the songs I love ^^ B2ST, SHINee, SJ, 2NE1 ..... Awesome.
New purchase!! Initially I wanted to get things from shops like TheBlogshopper, Blogshopping, or MIYOC but the clothes are like everywhere... I mean, it's just way too common among the teens. Imagine you walking past someone wearing the same shoes/top/bottom as you, and she might have worn them better than you..... -demoralized and embarrassed to. the. max.- It may be trendy and in but oh well, I prefer to be slightly out. I felt better hehehehehe
Dinner at Hans. I shared that breakfast-looking food w ma bro ^_^ Love the Iced Cafe Mocha!
Okay so that's bout it. Been a long day out for me, especially when the weather sucks alot, it just brings down the mood but there wasnt anytime I was angry or what. Just that my bro made me walk on mud at B.G damn it!!!
If I ever wear the new top I'll definitely show you guys alright. I find that I'm spending money anyhow ............
peace.