J-J Time!

TGIF! :)
JP to snack abit and collected my goods then down to JCube /again/ for dinner! It was supposed to be lunch ........
Yes Nando's again! :) 
1/4 Chicken with Spice Rice & 3 Bean Salad. DAMN SPICY!!!





Gah unglam much. I think my face went rounder. Hmm. What's your say? I'm so gonna gym gym gym from Monday onwards!!
YES HI SHERLOCK ALBUM AND POSTER AND PHOTOCARD. I GOT YOU AT LAST MUAH :* Thankew Andrea!! :)

Went grocery shopping this noon at JP's Xtra Fairprice. Bought teas, maple syrup and waffles and this!! Been seeing it at 7-11 and the packaging looks really cute so I thot of trying. I hope it tastes nice. ^^

Tomo gonna celebrate Mothers' Day in advance!! And YEY TIME FOR NEW PHONE. I'm still stucked between Xperia S, and now Arc S came into my mind -_- shit.'

x.