PIQUE-NIQUE

Hey guys! I promised I'll be back w slightly more updates in the prev post and yep here I am! :) What a lazy Thursday I had in the morning.
Woke up at 8am and first thing came up to my mind : YEY NO SCHOOL. But friends started Bio paper ._. And next was ....... "What am I gonna do today until noon ................"
I swear I'm really a what-the-hell person, but I guess I wasn't the only one that thinks this way!
First I thot, gaaaaaah MYE period = MUG MUG MUG LIKE FREAK = OMGDEPRESSEDSTRESSEDWHUTEVA. 
After MYE : OMG WHAT TO DO. NO SCHOOL. NO REVISION NEEDED. B O R I NG ~ 
- Yep typical Singaporean student. What can I do other than complaining ....... -

So after I bathed and walked around in my house aimlessly, I decided to grab my long-time-no-touch book (owed for more than a month) since I left w the last chapt to go ..... And guess what? I didn't have the feel to finish reading it and gave up reading after 1 page. Damn.

I entered this stage after that 1 page :
Nap nap! I felt so bored and tired ............
Time to head out! Off to JCube in the noon to meet my lesbo hohoho
Bro said my blue was too striking so I went to change to my white spaghetti grrr.

Haha sorry lesbo I lied to you. I did took a photo of you! But you looked great so dunchuworreh~

That purple stick is super cool! I really didn't know how to use until lesbo asked, 'is it used to squeeze out??'
So yep! It's meant to be squeezed out as Raspberry glazing! I stared at it like a dumbo trying to figure out how to use, but luckily my lesbo was smart enuf muah :*
Taadaa end product! Looked pretty cool isn't it!!! It's so yumyumyummy and I had fun squeezing the tube for more glazing! Furthermore, it wasn't super sweet so I think it's pretty tasty!
Chocolate Caramel.
Thank goodness it's Tea Time when we went over, so we had it at a lower price. $20 in total! Would love to go over there again! :)
Shopped and looked at new phones. Subway for my early dinner and had a good time having heart-talks and some peace time at the Rink Gallery!
Happy news received while I was enjoying myself looking at people skating and I received a phone call from Singtel! She told me my contract ended 4months ago so I can change alr (YAY-NESS!!!!) and on top of that, I can get $8 off from my monthly bill thanks to Miobox! Hell yes I was sooooo eggcited I swear! Parents called me up 5minutes later and Dad said I could get it changed by Saturday. Omgosh how happy can I be.

People, suggest some phones to me please!! (Formspring me!!) I'm considering SE Xperia S or P! Gonna check it out soon when I head down to town on Saturday! :)

TGIF tomo, but it's still the same for me. No school but this extra geog lesson for 1.5hr -___- Shall update more tomo!

Toodles!
x.