It's Over!!!

HI BABY! I did mask yesterday while I studied my chem (saw the notes??? I took 3hrs to do!) Okay that 3hrs included tweeting and checking Facebook via mobile wahaha. I'm happy to make colourful and big notes!! I'm so not gonna throw 'em away -wide grins-
Anyhow I hope the mask will work for me. It's my first time after years I used this and..... so I can't really see the effects. PLEASE WORK WELL. I've really super sensitive skin!! Diet + sleep are extremely essential for it to be good :(
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EXAMS ARE OVER!!!! -Celebratory mood- Had Dingtea after breakfast w bro today. Hell yeh I miss drinking it. Classic Green Tea muah :*
Off to JP at 4PM. Pretzels, Sour Sally and.......... this! Indian vegeterian paratha. Whuteva you called it. That's all for dinner, and I only managed to finish one piece of it. Friggin full!!! Guilty much but it's super terrible to squeeze them in my tummy cus I'll be bloated and then.... vomit bleh.


I'll be back to post more during the weekends and oh, tomo!! Still thinking if I should get a hair cut or not. Hmm! Meeting lesb tomo after her last paper! I finally can enjoy first gaaaaaah <3

Dear readers please stay w me and really sorry for the lack of updates! Been pretty busy w preparing exams but since it's all over and holidays is approaching, I promise to update more often!! ^_^

peace.