Saturday Saturday Saturday

OUT I GO!! Took me at least 30mins to decide what to wear and stuffs like that. Gosh!
 

Free tasting of popcorns! I didnt know they'll give bro and I one cup each. I got more of Caramel!! YEY! Was kind enuf to give my bro too!



Green w envy *_*

Spice n Chic

Cookie MONSTERRRRR

HELL YES I GOT MY GRILLED CHICKEN SALAD FINALLY!!! I missssss eating salads like REALLY. I havent been dieting much these days and I didnt even do exercise! See how cui my figure is :(:(:(
Esplanade was sooo cool, w all the different kinds of paintings each month/week they'd display. 
Nice way of saying "I'm sorry" isnt it? ;)


Performances @ Waterfront. Amazing voices they have! 


Got reallyyyy bored while waiting for text replies, so I started nom-ing my dark choco on the bus on my way back home. I have yet to finish it! So yummy and precious I'm eating it bit by bit!

Apparently I didnt buy anything, again! Just went to check out MIYOC once again, and I didnt know my friends were all so near me, yet I didnt get to see them by chance. No fate bahaha. Went home pretty early, but thank goodness I didnt ask to stay longer, cus I fell asleep real fast when I got home!

No comments:

Post a Comment