It's all about you

T G I F ! I spent my day studying once I woke up, then met my new friend for the first time to pass her ka-ching for my Sherlock Album. NEXT WEEK <3
YEY FREE :) 
Moooo I love Cafe Mocha <3
JP after studying at Coffee Bean (more of slacking). Action City always make me feel so creative, tho in fact I wasnt! Someone should really buy me this thing. So damn cool please! Definitely not cheap of course!! 

Hazelnut Latte and my Jasmine Green Tea. 30% sugar level isnt good for JGT ............. Regretted. But not bad for a first try from DingTea. Can't believe my house downstairs actually has it, I thot it was  just some other usual BBT shops :\
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Really had a hard time sleeping yesterday, cus I can't stop thinking of shopping, shopping and more shopping. And I'm eggcited bout the history trip! Elective students were supposed to go, but Core Histstudents are allowed to go too, so I joined in the fun! It's the BERLIN WALL!!!!!



West Germany side. The left side represents a Joyful King, while the right side represents a blindfolded King that is oblivious to the wishes of the people. Basically it's really interesting, and there are holes at the top. It's more detailed when you're standing right infront of the glass window.
From the East Germany. Numbers are written on the walls, I believed it's to count the no. of pieces they have. There are 45,000 pieces of it!!
The wall is 3.6m tall and 1.2m wide! I've no idea how to ship it over to Singapore like seriously ....
No idea why she was drawing circles on the floor w the branch ._____.




We all miss you <3

Didnt really take enuf photos cus I was enjoying myself w my clique and the sun was scorchingggggg. Friggin hot despite the fact that I'm wearing PE tee. HMPH.

Heading out soon! Contact me via FS !! Don't forget me ;) Enjoy your weekends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment