Beautiful Life.

Best buds ever ☺
 So, yeh! I had my 2.4km run at last! Must thank one of my bud for running the last round w me to spur me on! That totally made my 2.4km much more special! ;) And oh not forgetting those that cheered for me whenever I'm running past them! ^^ Friends are ... often the best? Hahaha :) Not gonna say my timing and that's for sure, but I'm glad to say I've got a ......... B!!! Hell yes finally a B in my entire life in running for NAPFA wts......... At least I dont have to re-run for the last year in school!

Yep, I couldnt help but to be unfit in terms of health every month. At least once. January I remembered not feeling well, and recovered on the day of visit for CNY. Feb I remembered myself getting fever or smth, but anw I left school halfway and returned home. March was the most epic one, terrible like insane and actually lost 2kg due to illness (gained back of cus). Then now sore throat! These days I've been consuming strepsils - yest 5 lozenges! Okay at least it soothes my throat, really. I'll drink more waterrrrr!

And did I mention how addicted I was to Dingtea?! I realized I have been missing out quite a few things in life due to dieting! I didn't get to enjoy stuffs my friends out there have been enjoying like drinking Gongcha etc.. It's my 3rd time (only) in my whole life (so far) drinking Dingtea! I'll really try more stuffs okay. Perhaps just needa go work out more often. 

June hols just you waittttt. Mugging and working out period! :)

It's only Tues today. :(:(:( Well at least there's the good cooling weather to cover up boring times. Have a good week ahead, in school w your friends! 

Meanwhile, check out this song I'm currently in love with! Really nice to listen to ;) Enjoy!


x. 

P.S How was my new outlook for my blog? Hope it's fine! Drop me some comments @ Formspring!

No comments:

Post a Comment