CIP.

Love it. Even tho I'm having cough, I still bought it to make my day wonderful and more complete :) Free topping YEY!!

Been pretty busy lately, w after-school activities and preparing for tests etc.. Wed stayed back for SC Investiture rehearsal and phew it ended earlier than expected!

Then today there was CIP to be done! Half of my clique POOOF to Jurong Island for their geog trip and I'm left w 3 others. Went to the same old block to collect items for recycling. Look at what I've got just from 1 UNIT! That Malay lady definitely is POWER.
Other units contributed quite a few items too! But I guess no one can ever beat that one above ^ 
Gathered behind the trashbin point -_____- hell it stinks to the core definitely. Overall it's enjoyable! Really HOT and tiring but well, serving the community is...... fun hahaha.

Okay back to study.
x.

No comments:

Post a Comment