Sparkling Breeze

HI FOLKS! What a GREAT Saturday I'm having, really!! ^^ So here it goes : Flag Day in the morn (Victorians pissed me off)! Headed off to Bugis my territory and yey I got rid of 1/3 page of the stickers.

I finally got to try Maggie Moo's!! It's AWESOMEEE ~ 2 scoops in a cup and I shared w my daughter Germaine. :) Dark Choco and her Caramel Fudge thingy!
ToriQ for lunch while the rest had Tako balls. Was sooo hungry when doing donations halfway! 
Went home at 2PM+ and I had a terrible bus trip, like always. Napped once I reached home cus I'm really tired idk why!!

Woke up and head straight down to City Hall after having my mom's home-cooked dinner. Momo cooking the besttttt. <3
Basically I got myself nothing after shopping here and there, entering and exiting shops after shops. Ughhhh :\ But wait, HMV made my day!! Gosh look at what my eyes have seen!
THE TO-DIE-FOR THINGY WILL BE IN MY HANDS REAL SOON. APRIL, JUST YOU WAIT. HE HE HE :) Key's effin hot !!!!!
Was lucky enuf to have the discs inside their music box and I started playing SWC IN KR songs! It just reminded me of SWCINSG :(:(:( 

How can I not miss this out?!?!?!?! Pretzels are delicious nomnomnomnom ~ But having them at 9pm+ near 10PM is totally sinful!!


DA DA DA IM HERE AT MBS. I mean, outside MBS. It's so cool please! The ArtScience Museum is so pretty on the outer (I can't wait to enter them someday!) and well, the night scenery was just sooo amazing. 

All these lighted man just creeped me out after looking at it near for long. But it's super cool when you watch the entire thing! I'll post up videos if possible at the end of this post! 

One thing you've to love at Esplanade is : LIVE PERFORMANCES! It's so awesome dude, the songs are just sooo nice and you simply can enjoy the ambience. Perfect. 




IT'S TIGER TIME! Woooooo~
Slacked at Cool Chill Fusion after 10PM till 1130PM! Peaceful and enjoyable time w bros.
On our way to bus stop and I caught a sight of this reallyyyyyyyy long car (limo?!?!) outside MBS road and right away I thought of 2PM! PUT YOUR HANDS UP ~~~
I've to run for bus ugh...... terrible. unglam. But thank goodness no one really saw me running for it so ... okay can =___=
And yes end of March = another book finished! Singletini is really a nice book w a super cool ending that will make you go like 'awwww gosh so sweet'! Or maybe it's just me! :P Whuteva, I love LBD series! Can't wait to get another book tomo from either lib or popular.

Ciaos guys! Mugging day tomo, as usual! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment