I hope you understand, too.

 HELLO PEOPLE! Just came home from school at bout 1PM and I thought of napping before going back to school for night study but after receving a call from dad, I totally went like, -____- then T-T

I mean really, this is like, the second time I'm experiencing this. The first was perhaps 2 years ago or so.. When I always hang out w my friends and neglected my fam. Okay so yes, problem is this. Once again I kinda neglected my fam. I'm trying to generate my thots well so I wont appear like a drunkard blogging away.

My fam consists of all adults, except for me. My siblings are all working, so are my parents. Being the only one still studying, obviously I've more time spent w homework and friends, while the rest of them work all day long. The only time we could really get together is during weekends, or most of the time during evenings. But what do we do during evenings after we all return from school and work? Dinner might not be together cus mom dont cook, and my parents would be doing some acount stuffs, while us children do our own stuffs and have own schedule. These days I've been spending my noon w my friends, chitchatting at Frolick, either that or I'll be at home doing homework.I admit, it's been really long since I last had a proper dinner w my fam. I can't help, cus at times I really just dont feel hungry, or that I have no appetite. Even better, I'll be having dinner w friends and as a result.......... No dinner w fam.

Dad, Mom, I really miss having dinner w you all.. I mean it's not that I wanted to have it w friends all the time but think... I was disappointed when you guys couldnt attend my musical last year, too. I know you guys wouldnt appreciate such stuffs, but just by attending to give me moral support isnt that bad too, is it... ?

As I grow older, I spent lesser time w my fam. I do, w my siblings, like going to malls after school and after their work. Look, they have their own stuffs to deal w, and I have mine too. When they're free during weekends, what do they do? Go take care of my grandma, while I head off to library or off to town shopping. When I'm free, they're busy.. What can I do? Take a day off from school to accompany my parents at work, so I could spend time w them? Cut away from the world just so I could have private and peaceful time w my fam?

I'm really trying to fit my schedule w theirs, but at times I got rejected by them. I know they're equally disappointed but really, it's not that i'm loving it either.

I guess I'll just see what I can do as time passes .... Age gap DO play a big role in this, man...

Moments ago I was photo-spamming w my dog. I know I havent been able to post interesting stuffs up but I promise, I'll do so if I've time after CIP on Saturday, alright? :) Meanwhile do enjoy looking at my cute baby!









He's my best friend, best baby. Forever mouth shut when I rant everything on him and he'll just look at me w those pair of innocent eyes. Immediately I forgot bout everything and I felt happier :) Just love him so, <3

G'night! (1.41PM right now!) Looking forward to night study later ^^

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment