Those were the days.

 Wed Night Study @ Mac. My usual thing to do when I'm really bored or when I need to do studying and chilling out at the same time!
  McCafe's drink is always the best!! Their Ice Chocolate is reallyyyyyy nice ♥ And the cashier actually keyed in the wrong drink but served the one I ordered. It's their loss cus I paid lesser than needed! Oooops haha
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TGIF TOMO :] I can't wait to really relax and do things at my own pace for once, really..
Had the worst dinner ever. Tried the Kopitiam at JE Int. Nasi Ayam Penyet for $5.50 and damn the chili, it's so friggin HOTTT I swear. And it doesnt taste especially nice, yet it was labelled as 'MUST TRY!'. Oh how ironic.
  Car was parked at JCube so on my way to car, I've gotta treat myself to something nice since dinner wasnt that satisfying! Yoguru at last into my mouth and tummy 8)
 $3.20 for original small. that small. but additional 90cents for up to 3 toppings! I think it's pretty nice. At least the yogurt itself didnt disappoint it me!
  Stilllllll ........... FROLICK #1. I'm so gonna have it when I head out tomo!
At last, I've stepped down from CCA. I wouldn't say I'm REJOICING over this, but at the same time I'm not DEPRESSED like hell just because I'm gone from CCA officially. I mean really, when it's time to let go, just let it be. It's not like I'll dump my cca aside then go like YEY IM GONNA WASH MY HANDS OFF THIS. I'll still come back and help after I've graduate when I'm free, and support my Choir as much as I can. After all, I've been in Choir since PriSch (P4), and even after I left prisch days, I continued this route till Secondary School life. Memories are etched in my mind for eternity. No doubt it's truly memorable despite the fact that they were all those shit I used to procrastinate so badly. 
 Reminiscing those old days..
When I'm in Sec1, I truly loved the days I had w my choir, even tho I'm only close to those of my age. We've been thru those hectic moments, when SYF and NDP trainings clashed nearly every single training scheduled for us. Surprisingly I didnt feel like it's really tiring. Instead it was truly FUN. I loved how we had to perform under the rain, with the make up entering our eyes. I loved how we get to see other schools performing w us, having to coordinate w every single one of them on stage, for Singapore. It's absolutely the most fun and memorable experience for me, since it's only my first year in the school and CCA and yet I'm alr given such an opportunity - a big one. (Oh yeh our first SYF and we clinched Silver! /shows off/)
 Ignore all those fat faces of mine. Super unglam, I know. And damn ugly!

Gradually in my days in Choir, I picked up skills I could apply to in life. The confidence, to perform infront of crowd of different size and at different places, from schools' halls, hotels' halls, to Disneyland @ HK. (Those were the days I missed and loved the most!!) I loved to showcase my school choir, even tho my school isnt the best, or that my choir isnt the best. But why should we be ashamed of something we've put our efforts and done our 101% best at it? Such a waste of effort isnt it! 
Singing is something I really enjoy, be it for fun, or to sing for others. Music is the universal language, something that connects us all regardless of your race, language, and where you came from. It's a kind of expression, of how you can be felt w the words out of your mouth in rhythm.
Anyways, I'm really glad to have those fond memories, thanks to Choir, for the past 4years.. I'm happy to be off duty, so that I can focus on studies totally w more time given to me now. SO DON'T SAY LIKE AS IF I HATE CHOIR SO MUCH. DUDE I JOINED CHOIR FOR 6YEARS. WHAT DO YOU THINK MY ATTITUDE WOULD BE TOWARDS CHOIR?! Nevertheless I wish my Choir all the best and I'm really hoping they'll keep the spirit in them. ☺
Bloody ass I hate people who used the wrong word to describe my feelings and put words into my mouth. Zzz.

 That's bout it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment