You? You. You? You!

HAPPY MORNING cus I went for a run at the nearby canal! Dragged my bro right after I woke up and there I ran, 4 laps and i'm pretty satisfied! I didn't expect myself to be so motivated but oh well, I've been eating really well this hols so I thot I should get my body movin!
 Mac Breakfast to reward myself! :):):) #foreverlikethis haha
Noon time down to Lim Chu Kang area. You probably have seen this before on my blog in last year's post but nevertheless i'm gonna share again ;)
 You can NEVER get sick of this dish! It's A MUST-GET dish when you head there! Always ordering two dishes of it cus I'll never get enuf of it!!
POWER TOFU!
 My first time trying that dish tho. Simple and nice. :)
 After meeting my 1st eyecandy ............ I went off for another place to meet my 2nd eyecandy ^^
 This beagle is so lovely and adorkable ♥
 He looked pretty scary but he's known for being the 'gentleman'! Best friend of that beagle!
 They played really aggressively and sometimes can get into fights! Woah seriously can't imagine my fave beagle actually is that rough hmmm ! And oh try guessing their ages! Was pretty surprised when the lady there told us bout it!
 The Iced Mocha apparently had no ice at all, and it took me really long to stir the choco so that it'll dissolve in the drink!!
Cake of the day : Cheesecake
Mom's Choclate Souffle
 Been really long since I last seen that 2nd eyecandy of mine and guess what. He actually grew fatter (!!!) and the main thing is he got promoted - from serving customers to dealing in the kitchen (Y) Someone, tell me Y HE SO CUTE even tho he grew fatter. He's still looking like Sungkyu omgicantgetoverthisfact.
 Left the place at 430PM and ahh I can't wait to go back to see my eye-candies TEEHEE. B can't stop sniffing us when we got home cus we're full of dog smell! It's like at least 5 dogs' smell on us so ummmm.... yep.
 Sisty bought this Essential treatment thingy for dry hair! I think it's pretty nice to use, just applied this today before heading out and errr i love my hair ahahahah. It doesnt feel oily after you've applied and you don't have to wash off! Just leave it protecting your hair!

March Hols ending and hell I go, piles of homework still stacked but no worries I'm gonna burn midnight oil and tomo's gonna be whole day of mugging for me in the lib! I'm so gonna get this over and start working hard. If not, NO HOPE FOR O'S really.

Enjoy the rest of your hols, earthlings! Hope everyone's been staying healthy and fit during the hols and that it has been enjoyable it despite the fact that it's REALLY SHORT (YES IKR! I FEEL YOU!). Nevertheless, tomo's always a better day!

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment