Love. Rebel. Glamourous. Peace.

Forever messy, and i'm lovin it.
  Down to town today w my lesbo! I made her emo for like hours, all thanks to her early dental appointment at town too awww. Then I was late for 30mins oooops! Heart to heart talk during lunch, while I fill up my tummy ;)
 Black Pepper Chicken Fettuccine and Strawberry Cream Green Tea ♥
 Orchard's getting prettier and livelier each time I visit it!!
  After shopping at Ochard Central, 313 and ION, it's time to head to PS for a short break. AUNTIE ANNE'S!!! ^_____^ Continued to walk down from ORCHARD > PS > BUGIS!
 Our $1 yogurt ;)
 7PM @ Haji Lane. HELL YEH. Bought nothing :\
 Back to BJ. DINNERRRR ^^
Look at what I've got from MIYOC today!! Totally love it ♥♥♥♥ 

okay it's a happy day but I still didnt shop enuf. Next weekend gonna be awesome I hope! I NEED MORE SHOPPING OH GOSH.

No comments:

Post a Comment