For you, for me.






YEY WE'VE SURVIVED from the 4-days "stay-out study camp" during the March Hols! I'm REALLY happy cus I finally got some time for my own and on my own! So much things to do, yet such a limited time to complete. I'm gonna create time instead of finding it, cus it can never be found. I'm not thinking negatively; it's the fact. Or rather, it's a fact. I mean, you tryin to say there IS time and it CAN be found? No way man, it's ticking away every single second, every single minute. We could only treasure and cherish every moment and then spend it wisely and make it meaningful.

At least that's all we could do at the very least.. That's how precious thots came about I guess, lol!

How ironic things can go, when you could think really positive when you're helping your friend and so damn negative at times that your friends are the ones that helped to pull you thru when most of the time you've been cheering them up...

Okay i'm just feeling weird today. So much of thots came gushing into my mind like fishes swimming in water. I'm so gonna use such vast space in my mind to think of story to write for my compo later!

Having a great chat w my friends now on Facebook cus I'm really feeling ...........................

It's so hard to open to people these days, not that I couldn't trust them, but just that it isnt the correct one. Get me?

peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment