Seoul Garden

D-3 : EL Lesson. Time was totally killed in school and I'm pretty happy :) Happy Breakfast!

Down for lunch @ Clementi Mall. Finally Seoul Garden Date!!

Like some blurcock in SG cus it's my first time. Like, IKR.........
Chicken Bulgogi, Sze Chuan Chicken, Teriyaki Chicken ^_^ 
The weird-tasting Mocha from the dispenser. :\ 
Startinggggggggg 





Our second serving of rice!! 

Second serving of chicken teeeheee. Tried tomyam chicken and char siew chicken. 
I ATE ALOT I SWEAR. But i made my $18 meal totally worth it. It's a total of my breakfast + lunch + dinner so I think it's pretty worth the spending B)

Walked ard aimlessly and headed to only 2 shops lol! We love papermarket 8)

Horoscope pencils. CUTE MAX.
Look at my pretty babe ;) I'll definitely date her if im a guy hahahah  
Tutti Frutti for the first time AND IT'S SO NICE! 2nd after Frolick! The lady boss is REALLY friendly. She offered to give me some flavours to try and even intro me the best combi to take. So I tried what she recommended : Choco & Strawberry! 

(above) Babe's cookie&cream + vanilla + original.  

Ate halfway and the side got infected by 2 flies!! They just flew then dropped into my yogurt WTS!! Immediate death after landing into it ._________. yuck.

But it's not TF's fault, just coincidence you see................... so dont be freaked out yep. Do go there, there's free WIFI, but have to ask the lady boss for password to use.

So yeh I really had alot today but I didnt eat dinner so I guess it's totally normal to eat this amount of food. And it's not like I didnt have veges. I DID OKAY. I'm still on diet, tho this sweetie kept telling me i slim down alot alr and my chin is ultra sharp!

Anywaysssssssssss that's all for the day, dearests! Have a good hols cus im enjoying mine despite the lessons scheduled for me. THINK POSITIVE!

Muah :*

No comments:

Post a Comment