Tuesday.

D-2 of March Hols. I'll let pictures do the talking for me! Like what people tend to say, picture speaks a thousand words. ;)

After school, headed to JP w friends first, and first thing I grabbed was AUNTIE ANNE'S. Tea break @ Mac then Swens for dinner w bro ^_^ THEY WERE SLOWWWW.
Another tea break, but at Andersen's w bro and sist. She skipped her lesson even tho the lecturer was handsome -______-  

Bro's C&C ice-cream and shared Cafe Latte w sist. Had only a few sips cus I was too engrossed w playing DRAW SOMETHING. Ya kinda lame but really fun muahaha stupid drawings. (Play w me if you haven't!)

Looking forward to tomorrow, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. This week has been rather tiring for me but at least it kept me occupied w things to do, and my mind dont go rusty. IT CAN'T TURN RUSTY 'cus of O's.. I'm really gonna schedule my things really well so I wont go off-track.

JYJY to all my friends out there, esp. those taking major exams this year!!! :):):):)

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment