Typical Sunday!

Spent my 10am-6PM in the library as usual on a Sunday! :):):)
 Been long since I last took my HappyBee out. I think she hibernated for like few months, geez.

Hot Choco and BB muffin are the 2 NEVER-TO-BE-MISSED-OUT food to get when you head to Cafe Galilee or from any Cafes!!
Hot Vanilla w .... a few drops of Hot Choco. ._______. 
Really have no idea what to have for dinner until we reached JP, my 2nd house. (3rd will prolly be Bugis & Orchard. Basically town hahaha) Decided to try out WADORI!  
I dont know why every set meal must at least have one PORK. I'm really trying to stay away from consuming pork cus.... PIGS ARE SO CUTE YOU CAN'T IMAGINE THEM DEAD JUST FOR YOU :( That's like stupid reason but really! Dont you think so?? Oh well. Anyhow I still prefer ToriQ for such Jap Bento food! Teehee
Happy study date out w my new study partners! I formed alliance w my one of my Frolick buddies lol! We're so history when in the library studying. Hell yeah I completed my EL Compre, Reading, and this really thick AQAD Package for Emath. Spent hours doing them! Of cus some still left undone cus I forgot the formulae, oops.

Last confession : I LOVE MY NEW TOP FROM BUTTEREDGUN.LJ.COM :)

x.

No comments:

Post a Comment