Miss y'all




I ♥ Pretzels. I really do. I ♥ Auntie Anne's. I really do.

Thursday was awesome cus there wasn't CCA thanks to level camps that made the choir empty = HOME EARLY FOR ME. Y E Y =)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everyone dreaded last day of the term : Friday. Thanks to Parent-Meeting Session but for me it's totally a fine and shiok day. I mean, my parents don't scold and didnt really bother much bout my results, as long as they see me working hard and working towards my goal, which is currently happening now 8)

Anyways, headed to school early after breakfast w ma lesbo ♥ and camped in school till 4PM when my parents came. Dinner, then back to school again. Homework homework and homework. I'm a good student alright, but idk why conduct is only a GOOD. I'll be a better person after March Hols, I promise. 
845PM : FROLICK ♥ it's never forgotten. Good short chat w my buddies and left for home. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D O W N T O TO W N.


I ain't kidding, I kept this top for more than half a year and I finally wore it. It's still fresh lol.
To Orchard in the evening after super full dinner at home, thanks mom.
I LOVE ORCHARD CENTRAL I SWEAR, I REALLY REALLY DO. Teeeehehehehehe get me those cards for my birthday, someone, anyone.
THIS !!!! I'm friggin luvin my new top I got from BUTTEREDGUN! Check it out and I promise it's really worth the purchase! First time was kinda fucked up but now it's fine and it's cool. 

Visit MIYOC @ Orchard Central Level 5 for more blogshops/livejournal products! Really awesome ^_^

That's all I got for you guyssssssss MISS YOU ALL! Sorry it's been dead these days! Hope I've managed to keep it alive for this while.

CIAOS! x

No comments:

Post a Comment