Ol' School Days




Don't you just love school days
For the past few days I've been really sick, or should I say my health isnt good/I wasnt strong and healthy. Been vomitting alot, having diarrhoea for days and even had fever hitting as high as 39.3, but it didnt last that long, thank goodness. I wasn't able to think well, and everything seemed so weird to me; I felt so lost and retarded. I've missed b2st. :(:(:(:(:(:(

BUT A N Y W A Y S. I'm totally fine now! From "no eggs, no dairy products, no cold stuffs, no fried stuffs" to "anything you want" but I can't take too much of it yet since I just fully recovered!

School's been pretty busy and slacking at the same time. Homework flooding in as usual but I guess I'm coping well?? March Holidays will be like self-study period, but still visiting school almost everyday!

Meeting my babe tomo and I can't wait. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment