Feelings.

Saturday : Physics extra lesson! It's relaxing cus it's always going-thru-the-answers routine, and teacher always side-track! Just look at the board and you'll get what I meant! And it's always ending earlier than expected ^____^




Forever crappin after school w clique <3
Home in the noon and had fun taking photos w my baby teeeheeeee :):):)

Consequences of not knowing what to wear :\
Down to Orchard shopping! Was really pissed here and there :(
The Editors' Market. My new love <3


































HURRY DOWN TO ION AND CHECK OUT NOISE SINGAPORE! Exhibition will end at 4 March so don't miss it! Great photography works to be checked out and you'll love it, be it a photography lover or not! :) Gogogogo before it's too late to regret! :)

Hot Honey Green Tea really is full of honey and no green tea!! :\
Dinner @ ION XinWang Cafe! Definitely my fave place for dinner time <3
Bought a new book and I'll share it w you guys soon!! I can't wait to finish reading it! Slowly fulfilling my wish, cus I've always been wanting to collect the whole series of Little Black Dress book and I'm in the process of doing so! ^^

Sunday : Mug harder, and harder!

I dont know why JE Library became so strict by imposing this rule that we can't go for breaks while leaving our belongings at the table. I mean, it's like reserving seats in a way but, hey come on if you want seats then come in the morning to grab it! Those who come early needa eat and you mean we've to give up seats just for break time? Someone convince me please. Enlighten me!

I shivered so badly I couldn't talk properly! Thank goodness my guy friend initiated to go Cafe w me and accompanied me to have my short break! HOT CHOCO FTWWWW <3 

Dinner at JP SWENS ^______^
I love tea. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment