The reasons why,

Foursome date on Wednesday @ BB Frolick! My new hangout buddies ;)
The reason why I love newbies in Frolick : Always getting TOTAL FULL CUP. $4.60 only for CupB. Muahahah got a great deal ^____^ 

Thursday : Had a longggggg day. 2 humanities tests, 1hr Amath LSP, 2hrs of CCA. So tiring! Always good to reward myself w something awesome like Pastamania for dinner!!!

IT'S FRIDAY, FRIDAY!
Not knowing what to do after school since my clique are all having extra MT lessons while I'm free from it! Walked to bus stop w my 3 new older buddies! ^_^ Napped at 2PM!
Woke up at 4PM, then headed out at 5PM! Arent I fast kekekekeke



That's the only thing, apart from Frolick, that could make me really happy at the end of the day. I couldnt get the book I wanted to buy, cus I think it's not avail in Sg or whutever. I just hope to get the book by all means.

Phone's crazy again, cus vibration isnt working, and there's no notifications telling me there's msg received, so all I could do is to depend on the blinking light. That means I'm gonna stare at my phone lika fool just to see if there's new msgs! Forgive me for not replying your msgs fast enuf! Mianhae!

Tomo morn gonna wake up early for Mac Breakfast w my girls before going to school for extra lesson! HUHU!

Have a great weekends ahead! I'll be mugging, again!

No comments:

Post a Comment