once lonely, but never later.

I dreaded Sundays so much cus the next day would be Monday! Woke up early to get myself ready for study trip!

Was reallyyyyy lonely at library when I first reached at 11AM. No one joined me but oh well, soon after at bout 12PM+, two kind souls came over to join me! Really appreciate their companionship and went for break at 2PM. Cafe Galilee's service still suck much. Asked me for 70cents w that awfully BLACK face cus they dont have coins. -______-
Ice Cappucino was SO. DAMN. THICKKKK.
You'll never know how smart they are, fancy giving us caps for cups to replace saucers. TROLOLOL. 3 guys and me were laughing like mad! Then we laughed at some covers done by some people. k fine we're mean but ............... if you know hahahhaa oh well!
1 left us and the 3 of us stayed till 530PM before I head off to JP!

Cool? ;) LOL
Tired tired eyes you'll never love to see.....

The real meal for the day! NYNY's Hot Plate Chicken Pepper <3 Muah it's tasty. Want some? ;) ;) ;)

Baby's damn cute cannnnnnn. I love the hairband on her!

Walked around in search for pedi but damn citibella's pedi is soooo freaking ex!!! But maybe I won't say that if my fam's ultra rich!

Home at 9PM and there goes my Sunday! Better than Saturday anyhow! Just that my SUPER WEAK TUMMY SPOILT MY NIGHT BADLY ;-;


MY GOSH LOOK AT THIS. MY DOG'S BRILLIANT isnt he ;) He slept ON me and then to my sist's bed, rested his neck on the bolster. awesome \m/ /salutes/

peace x.

No comments:

Post a Comment