Is it just me, or you?

I guess I slept early the night before that's why I woke up quite early today! 738AM to be exact, my eyes were wide opened. As much as I wanted to go back and sleep ... I just couldnt force my mind and body to do so. Had MacB after thinking for few hours on what to get to fill my tummy!

Was supposed to get off from house at 130PM, but my bro fell asleep after being busy w his stuffs and I was totally engrossed in my book that I didnt know it was alr 220PM -____- blurcock.
Down to Orchard at 4PM, bus ride was pretty long so I ended up there at 5PM! SHOPPING TIME.

First thing to grab when I reached! FROLICK is LOVED. (insert millions of hearts) Then to flea market @ *Scape!! I couldnt wait to spend moneh.

So crowded that you'll tend to meet beeches that wont say sorry to you and I was like, hey it's either you dont have some manners or that I'm too short to be seen. I guess it's just attitude prob. /Shrugs/ Whuteva I got my stuffs alr.


my VERY first time entering this outlet!! It's so huge and got so much of sweet stuffs that it tempted me so badly I bought nothing for myself but for my dad instead!
Orchard Central. Passerbys were pretty much attracted to the 'Catch Us If You Can' wallpaper cus there are all the names of NIKE/ADIDAS customers (i think??) and they were all trying to search for ether their own ones or their friends'. I couldn't be bothered, oops!



From UrbanWrite. Initially i really thot this was real shoes and wanted to try them on! Gosh who knows it turned out to be pencil cases =____=

Started exploring the top floors cus it's like so alien to us. It was SOOO cool and amazing (k i suaku cannnn). It's just so pretty at night, w all the lightings and decos! I was imagining having a boyf taking me to there for high tea or Val's Day LOLOL k why am I saying this.
My fave place to go ever since that day bro was trying so hard to find a place to relax. PS's Gloria Jean's Coffee! Too bad BB muffin ran OOS so I had to eat CC muffin :(:(:( Double Choco was too much for me, and I'm just not a fan of Banana!!

TOTALLY SINFUL I SWEAR!!! Especially when you were to have them at nearly 10PM! But oh well it's toooooooo nice to resist, awfully nice! That was my dinner anyways, together w the kaya toast I had earlier on.
Did I mention, I finally completed reading the book!! It just captures me as I read deeper.
Slacked at GJ's until 1030, when my sist came to fetch us back home ;) I wished to stay there till the mall closes, or actually intended to catch Midnight movie but gahh the seatings were just bad. bad. bad
TAAADAAA that's all I've got for myself after my second-half-day-out! Just SO NOT ENUF. I'm waiting for next week, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment