We Not Naughty.


Failed trip down to Plaza Sing on Sunday but earned myself a cup for choco peppermint drink from GJ ;)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Went to Vivo right after school and FINALLY I watched ........................


YEY WE NOT NAUGHTY!

Been REALLY long since I last watched a movie to relax and enjoy my day! I would say that this is really a nice movie and really illustrates well the happenings in Singapore's life especially teens'. Of course a movie is always a movie but still it showed real life scenes but in an exaggerating way! I cried like 4-5 times when watching it.................... ._____.

Bread bread bread for breakfast, lunch, dinner. GOSH.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all I could blog bout ;) Please wait for more on weekends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment