Update update oinkoink.

Really can't wait to watch this movie!!!! Anyone can tell me your views of the movie? Been hearing things like, AH HE SO HANDSOME! and stuffs like that....... So how was it? :):):) I'm planning to watch it maybe today or tomo!!


These days I havent been knowing how to relax.. Time seemed to fly at a super speed and not crawl anymore. Homework are like arrows shooting at me, piling up higher and higher! Weekends are like some bonus points for me; I'll take them as a free trip to freedom. Using that to motivate myself to complete my tasks, I really am able to complete them asap so that I've some free time for myself! I wouldn't say I'm stress... Oh wait, am I? :\ I've been doing well anyways.....

But I seemed to know how to pamper myself yesterday! I trained my patience by doing nail polish by myself, even with using left hand to apply, I could apply well... I mean it's better than usual :P I did mask after I dried my nails! ^^ Slept early cuz I could stand it no more. REALLY T I R E D. Starting from next week I'll be having LSP nearly everyday!

The reason why I took this photo of my lunch yesterday was cuz...... it's my last day of eating from the stall served by those 2 aunties!! They're gonna move to other schools to work which means.... I'll be meeting new aunties/uncles to serve me :(:(:( Hope it'll be nice people too. My fave auntie knew what dish I like, how much rice to scoop, how much of pepper to add into my porridge .......... most importantly, MY KANG KONG. <3 Anyways hope it'll be nice for her to work at new place!

No comments:

Post a Comment