CNY Day 1 & 2!

YAY HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!
 As usual, always slacking at the same spot in my uncle's house! Collected angbaos and just smile smile at my aunties and uncles! And the same old questions always pop out : "This year Sec4 alr ah?" "Taking O's hor?" "Wah you dont look like Sec4 leh." "I thot you graduate alr?!" Yep all these questionsssssss, got used to it alr so .. it's an every-year thing!!
Sisty did this for me at 1AM on 23 Jan. Cool right ^^ She's got the patience that has nv ever existed in me ;-;
Aren't my cousin's kids cuteeeeee <3 She grabbed the container and kept it to herself!!
Stayed in the house for bout less than a hour, and headed off to the next house! Meeting the same people but aha, new member in the crowd: the doggie! She's cute and got a cute name too! ^^
 CNY Goodies you can NEVER miss ................. Heaven. Goodness.
 Didnt spend much time either, but watched TV and ate some pineapple tarts! My biggest confession for my life : I LOVE PINEAPPLE TARTS. I wouldnt mind growing fat eating pineapple tarts!! It's SO YUMMY and I had it only ONCE in a year!!

Off to Changi Airport at 5PM and yay I finally let down my troublesome bun. But whoooo it curled up my hair!! How was it? ;)
Airport has got sooo many cute stuffs like Angry Bird! And some other Dragon-related stuffs. Even T2 is pretty too! T3 is always usual VERY active!
Outfit of the day. Finally wore my new top!! It's half-transparent some were like looking at me like, whaaaat you've nv seen people wearing like this before? Zzz. Last food of the day : Yoggie! From Yogurt Plus @ T3. $4.20 and it's worth it!!
 2nd box of pineapple tarts in less than a week. I finished the 1st box by myself ummmm ya you cant blame me!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yay Day 2 of CNY! Rushed my amath assignments, trying to finish every single questions but failed... Noon-evening trip : EAST COAST PARK! This time was special cuz my baby's heading there for the first time in his entire life!
 Do you believe if I say I dyed my hair? ;-)
Was trying to take a much more closer and focused photo of this spider but it jumped on me!!!
Your best friend when you're under the hot sun!
Frozen yogurt but it tasted like Vanilla ice-cream. Felt so guilty after consuming it idk why ....... And I dont like the person who scooped our ice-creams! He was SO stingy!
Had this Komala Vegeterian for dinner but I couldnt finish them up and left like half of it. I couldnt get used to the taste of the food, sorry! Left for home after dinner. Even my babyboy is falling asleep on bus soon, haha!
But nooooo he's still damn active but less active compared to when he was on his way to ECP! Can't wait to head there again, this time gonna cycle/run, BBQ, play volleyball as well as-walk a-dog! I really wanna feel active again. Been so slack physically cuz of those tempting CNY goodies!!!

PE tomo and hope there'll be like running of 4rounds. Praying hard that I wont have m.cramps. It SUCKS i swear, cuz my tcher isnt that kind to excuse me from the run at all!

School starting again T O M O R R O W. So dreadfullllllllll but ah life still goes on! Masking later, guunightz!

No comments:

Post a Comment