Awkwardnesssss

Yay mom bought this for me so I had it for breakfast this morn! ;)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Really, I didnt expect to study on Saturday! I mean, most of the time I'll head out with fam but today my dad brought my grandma here at home, thus I headed off to library lest I get distracted!
Teabreak at 415PM! It really kept me full!!

When I reached library, it was like the most awkward moment ever. First I saw two friends, and I couldnt sit at the seats near them ... Then I changed to sitting at the area w tables, and beside was my pri sch friend .______. then I saw friends at Cafe, and my schoolmate on my way to MRT ._.


Chillin' my Saturday Night at Sour Sally @ JP. I was supposed to buy my pens cuz it ran out of ink!!!! And unfortunately Artbox ran out of stock for the pens too!!!! Grrrrr :@ I'll buy them tomo when I head out then!
And I'm those kind that will buy other things to comfort myself since I didnt get to buy what I really need/want so ...... YAY CUTE FILE! I REALLY love Artbox!! Items are soooo cute pweaz. Someone buy for me everything from Artbox pretty please? :* :* :*

Anyways I'm gonna start my night shift at home now! Ciaosssss and enjoy your weekends! Jan is coming to an end, aww :(

No comments:

Post a Comment