HEHIHO.

Sunday was fun! I started my morn w having fun w my babyboy using YouCam!




Isnt he handsome and cute??? <3 FYI the pistol you see in some photos are toy pistol modified by my bro!

Headed down to Orchard for shopping!! Totally empty and sooo quiet at Orchard Road. Not just Far East Plaza, ION and Tangs were quite peaceful too idek why! Hans for late lunch! It kept me BLOATED for hours, in fact till the next day morn...


Nothing that captures my eye and heart until I went to Cine Editor Market. Finally bought something REALLY nice. I'll share w you guys soon kkkk!!! :):):):) 
Something i'll NEVER miss when I go Cine! <3 Despite the fact that I'm really full...... But anyways! So much of staring incidents I met at Orchard that day!
First was this weird auntie that kept looking at my table for nothing! Not looking at the table we're using, but looking at the table of US. Idk what she wanted! Then next was this married uncle at Cine Koufu. He CANT STOP STARING at my sist and bros. After my bro and sist ate, while waiting for my sist to come out from the washroom, my bro and I stared back at him. HE STILL LOOKED BACK. Damn why cant he just focus on his kid and wife beside him and that damn plate of rice infront of his eyes. Ugh i didnt know these days uncles and aunties still trend such staring thingy.
313 > Home sweet home! Studied for tests and I'm really bombed. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday's lunch-cum-dinner! I miss having korean food T^T Core Hist test was awful, of course. If I passed, it'd be miracle!
Just had my chem test and emath pop quiz today! Tomo shall be SS test, oh no. I've yet to study for it!! Okay I shall POOOOF now! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment